What are the Requirements to Apply?
- Income must equal 3.0 times or more of the total monthly rent.
- Must pass credit, background and rental history screening.
- Submission of completed application.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE THE FIRST COMMUNITY IN SUNRISE TO NOT HAVE APP + ADMIN FEES.
What are the Lease Terms?
- Pricing set at standard 12 month leases, short terms 7-11 months available with additional monthly fee. See office for more details.
What is the Security Deposit?
- The deposit ranges depending on credit. Standard deposit is $500 with approved credit
Is the Community Pet Friendly?
- We allow 2 pets per apartment and require vaccination records and a picture of the pet.
- Non-refundable pet fee of $500 per pet pet. There is an additional $15 monthly pet rent for each pet.
- Restricted breeds: Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Pit Bull Terrier/Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Spitz and Akita, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and Wolf-Hybrids
Is Renters Insurance Required?
- Renters liability insurance is required through the entire term of the lease.
- Recommended provider www.epremiuminsurance.com
Are the Utilities Included?
- The utilities are not included in the rental amount.
- The water/sewer/trash is billed monthly based on your individual utilization. You would pay the property that bill with your monthly rent.
- Pest control is billed monthly and is a flat fee. You would pay the property that bill with your monthly rent.
- You would put electricity in your name and you would pay the power company directly. FPL is the local vendor
- You would put gas in your own name and you would pay the gas company directly
- You would put cable and internet in your name and you would pay the provider directly. AT&T Is the local vendor
Who is the Cable/Internet/Phone Provider?
Do you have Storage?
- All apartments have an exterior storage unit as an included amenity
Whats your smoking policy?
- We are a smoke free community
- Smoking is not permitted on community grounds and/or in the apartment interiors
- We are a drug-free housing community.
Is there 24-Hour Maintenance?
- There is a member of maintenance on call 24/7 for maintenance emergencies.
When Is My Rent Due?
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however, we accept rent until the 5th with no late fees.
When is Rent Considered Late?
- Rent is considered late on the 4th and any time after. There is a late fee charged to your account of 10% of the gross monthly rent if paid after the 3rd . If late, rent must be paid with certified funds with either a cashiers check or money orders and would be brought into the office with late fees included.
How Do I Pay My Rent?
There are several ways that you can pay your rent.
- Pay with a personal check, cashiers check or money orders.
- Pay with a e-check online through our online resident portal. *This option does NOT cost a convenience fee to the resident.
- Pay with a credit or debit card online through our online resident portal *This option does cost an additional convenience fee.
- Pay with an electronic money order online through our online resident portal *This option does cost an additional convenience fee.
What Is a Resident Portal?
- The property website allows the resident to setup an account to submit service requests, pay rent and more at www.circlesunrise.com